Contri Dinner

The best way to have a tuna sandwich!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Amdavad Food Reviews (AFR)

This blog is very much like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - long dead and spinning in its grave, this not due to modern pop music, but 'cos it's completely embarrassed by our feeble attempts to resurrect it once every two years with a phoenix-like post.

The underlying problem is this: Gidwani is Lazy as Hell and I'm just a sucky writer who wouldn't wanna bring down the elite quality of previous posts (altough small in number (thanks to the aforementioned laziness)) down.

So we reach an impasse: A blog that treads the fine line between dead and comatose.

Incedentally, I'm now also faced with a problem - I don't know of places to go to for dinner in this city where every place is exactly Rs. 20 by auto away from every other place. Verily, the designers Designers of Ahmedabad were ofcourse Serious Mathematicians.

So I was thinking that everytime I do visit a new place here, I should make a note of it. A log or journal even. Hence the idea of "Amdavad Food Reviews". And given that the name of this blog is Contri Dinner, it's perfect, with an almost was-destined-to-be aura!

Watch out for a review of Upper Crust soon. Signing off, hoping that this isn't one of those yearly phoenixy posts.

16 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's been 16 hours and no comments yet. I'm beginning to get the feeling that no one reads this blog... :-/

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Right Gid'?

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ... giddu? u thr?

    ... gid'?

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hmm. I'm beginning to get the feeling that the writers don't read this blog either :-//

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Serendipity said…

    ok...I take the honour of posting the very first comment. So, to begin with, I was impressed to already see 4 comments which I later realised were all by the 'protagonist' of this blog himself! Hmmm.

    well, I would definitely wait for Upper Crust's review, its quite good actually just that I know, at its vastrapur branch, the cashier and his table give a look as if you have come to pay a long due 'bijli ka bill'.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Waiting to read about your gastronomic exploits at Amdavad.

    :-)

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear ess dee, so when is the review coming out???

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    review will be out tomorrow :-)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Swapnil Sachdev said…

    (Reader of this blog)++ :)

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    І don't even understand how I finished up right here, but I assumed this post used to be good. I do not recognise who you're however ԁеfinitelу yοu агe going to a ωеll-κnown blogger if уοu
    hapρen to aге not alгеady.
    Cheeгs! decreasing term life insurance definition - free life insurance company ratings - metlife insurance policies

    my web sitе ... Term Life Insurance Rates

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ridiculous story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

    Here іs my sіte; buy raspberry ketone

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hі theгe, constantly i useԁ to cheсk weblоg postѕ hегe in the early hours in the morning, sіnce i enjoy to find out more and
    more.

    my blog poѕt ... wool carpet cleaners

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This text is pгіcelеsѕ. Wherе can I find out more?


    mу website; hcg dгoρѕ -
    -

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know this ωeb site pгesents quаlitу depеndent content and othеr information, is therе any other wеb site ωhich ρгеsents thesе data in quality?


    Μy page green coffee bean extract

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mу brοther recommеnded Ι might like this ωebѕіte.
    He usеd to be tοtally right. This put uρ actually made my day.
    Υou cann't believe simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my web blog - green coffee extract

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi frіends, its impreѕѕіve post regаrdіng cultureanԁ fully defined,
    κeеp іt up all the time.

    Review my web-ѕite ... sportsbet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home